My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weigh-in day

So I weighed in this morning at 192. I lost 2lbs this week. Which is pretty good considering I'm also gaining muscle. And everyone knows muscle weighs more than fat! I am feeling really good. My stamina is greatly improving, and I fit perfectly into my favorite pair of jeans that I used to have to squeeze into. I definetly feel skinnier, although it'll probably be a few more weeks before anyone else would be able to tell. And now I have extra motivation. My sister and I are kinda doing our own version of Biggest Loser. I help keep her motivated and make sure shes working out, and she does the same for me. We weigh in every thursday to check out our progress. We both have 11 weeks to lose around 25 lbs. Our goal date is Dec 31. Of course thats only halfway for me. After that I will have another 10 weeks to lose another 25lbs to reach my goal. I want to be 150 by mine and James' 1st year anniversary. Anyways, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment