My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Ugh
So this has been an uneventful week. Had a handfull of interviews. in the meantime doing some work around the house. Pretty much anything to keep me busy, and keep me from going crazy from boredom. The weather has been amazing this past week, so we wanted to see how long we could go without turning the air, or heat on. We want to see how low we could get our electric bill. For our first few months here in this house the average bill was around $250. And then we started changing how we do some things, trying to be more aware of things. And the past 2 months have been around $210. So, this month we're aiming for $180. And the weather has really helped us reach our goal. We should get the bill any day now. The only problem with this is that there were a few really cold nights this week, and James loves the cold weather. So we had the windows open, and James just had to have his fans blowing too while we sleep, and I think I caught a cold from it. Hopefully it goes quick because I am a wimp when it comes to being sick. My tonsils get all swollen to where its hard to breath through my mouth, and i get so congested and stuffy I cant breath through my nose. Also with the congestion comes the big headaches and because my throat hurts, it shares the same nerves as my ears, which makes my ears hurt. And all I wanna do is take some PM medicine and sleep all day. I know, Im a wimp. Im hoping that after a day of bed rest, Ill wake up feeling much better tomorrow. I have a few more projects I want to do around the house. I cant believe its already the end of the month. In just a month will be Thanksgiving. This will be our first Thanksgiving in our new home. And really the first Thanksgiving I have ever hosted. I am so excited. Although, I will admit, I am almost more excited about decorating our house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. Last year I bought all sorts of Christmas stuff on clearance and I have been planning out decorations since the day we moved in. I dont think our neighborhood is ready for us! Anyways, the hubs should be home soon, so I better get dinner ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all need to hang out ASAP:)) Mike and I should just move to keystone!:))lol
ReplyDelete