My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday

So, this morning I had a job interview. It went really well, although she told me she would let me know next week. I hate having to wait to find out if I will have a job or not. I was hoping to get this one, and the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow with David's bridal. That position is only for part time, so if I were to get the job with enterprise, and Davids Bridal. I would work Monday through Friday 9-6 at Enterprise, and the weekends at Davids Bridal. That would technically mean that I would work every day of the week, but my monthly income would be about as much, or even more that James. Which is crazy. We would make over $60,000 a year. I would only work all that until we build up our savings enough to put it on a CD for our future childrens college education. But I have to go one step at a time. I have to get the Enterprise job first, then the Davids Bridal job. Keep your fingers crossed
Today is Thursday. It is my weigh-in day. I've started my diet last Thursday. Every Thursday I wil weigh in to check out my progress. This morning I got on the scale and it said 194. I have lost 5lbs in one week. Pretty good.Now I just have to keep it up. Keep at it. Although I feel like I am permanetly hungry, and my whole body aches like Im in highschool training for my weightlifting state championship. But it will be worth it when I can put on a bikini, and not feel like the beached whale! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck:)) oh and I see many beach trips next year in our future :)) hopefully we all won't be so dang busy!

    ReplyDelete