My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Progress

So, tomorrow will be a week since I have decided to change my lifestyle. And I have to say, that I am doing very good so far. I'm only eating lean meats. Salad is now my new best friend. I have switched from my normal caesar dressing that I feel I always have to eat with my salad (130 calories per serving) to a fat free caesar italian dressing, that suprisingly delicious (20calories per serving) I have to say that I am very proud of myself, I have started to put spinach in my salad. Which is big for me since I have gone 22 years without eating it. My new snack is celery. And I drink about 8 bottles of water a day. I'm taking vitamins and fiber everyday. And spend at least an hour a day in the gym. And I'm spending less time on the couch. Even when I'm home I'm trying to stay more active. I have to say, after only 6 days of this I am feeling great! I have lots of energy throughout the day. I feel like I bitch less to James, which he likes. I even feel skinnier. I got on the scale this morning and was so excited with what it said. My weigh in is tomorrow, so I'm not going to spoil the surprise! But progress is definetly being made!
In other news, I have a job interview in the morning. Can you say Yayy! And I have another interview Friday. So keep your fingers crossed for me. I just got my essential oils in yesterday, So I will be working on my first recipe of brown sugar body scrub, which will make your skin feel like silk afterwards. I have a good feeling about this! I'll be selling them for $4.00 a bottle. So if your interested, let me know! Anyways, I'm off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment