Hi there! This is my first attempt at a blog, so go easy on me. Here's a little about myself. My name is Kelly. I am 22 years old and married to the most amazing man I have ever met, James Kennedy. We tied the knot on March 5, 2011. It was a beautiful spring wedding on the golf course at Haile Plantation Golf and County Course in Gainesville, FL. It was my dream wedding come true.
In May we bought our dream home in little ole Keystone Heights, FL. Everyday it turns even more from just a house to our HOME.
Right now I am currently employed by a company named Adreima. I am an Eligibility Specialist. I work at Shands Starke and help uninsured patients apply for programs such as Medicaid, Disability, and other county indigent programs. It truely is a rewarding job.
James and I have a dog named Rowdy. He's a Chorkie, and he's pretty much like our child. I will admit, I get the baby bug at least once a week, but having Rowdy around kinda helps calm the bug down.
Anyways, that's pretty much all for now! Happy Blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment