My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pet Peeves

This morning I work up in a crappy mood, just annoyed at everything. Which gave me an idea for my new post.
Pet Peeve #1- I absolutely hate that my husband stays up till 8am drinking and playing games, knowing he has to be up 3 hours later for work!
Pet Peeve #2- I hate when the boys pass out drunk on my couch. There are beds in this house for a reason. I especially hate it when theyre wearing nothing but theyre boxers, and sleep until 3pm. I would love to enjoy my couch with out having to douse it with febreeze.



And did I mention the fact that my husband is cuddling on the couch with his brother when he could be cuddling in the bed with me.
Pet Peeve #3 I hate it when boys don't have bathroom manners.. There is a lady in the house, put the seat down! And if you must spit... spit outside or wash it down the sink! I just cleaned the bathroom yesterday, I dont want to see dried up brown spit in the sink, or have to clean it up! Its disgusting!


And finally, Pet Peeve #4- I hate, HaTe, HATE love bugs! We just swept the porch 3 days ago and already our porch looks like a love bug mass grave!












No comments:

Post a Comment