My journey of becoming the "perfect" wife.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whew!! This whole month has been so crazy! I really haven't had time to even jump on the computer. Let me fill you in, so I started working at JC Penneys. It is sooo busy because of the holidays. I work all the time, and somedays I have to be there at 7am. That means I have to wake up at 5am, to leave at 6am, to be there at 7. Or, when I close I have to work until 1am. That means I dont even get home until 2. But I'm not complaing, it's work.
About a week and a half ago, my stepdad, Ron went into the hospital. He's been ill for a very long time, so the hospital isnt new for him, but when my mom tells me that theres a good chance that he wont even make it until Christmas, I rushed on over there. He had all sorts of issues, and my mom pretty much had to make the decision to just keep him comfortable. And thats what they did. I was able to go down to Tampa, spend some time with my mom and say goodbye to him. Anyways, this Sunday afternoon he passed away. I am so glad I was able to say goodbye to him. Right after work Friday I will be leaving for my mom's for Christmas. And Ron's memorial service will be on the 26th.
It looks like our first Christmas being married and in our own home wont be what we planned for or expected, but we will still be with family, and James and I will be together, so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment